and for this month we have something exciting for you!
- You can create any project using the provided sketch it can be a layout, a journal page, a simple card, interactive cards, mixed media canvas or project, altered art, anything crafty!
- You have the option to flip the image, rotate it, stretch it for larger coverage, but the design should be prominent.
- The most important part is that, you have to USE AT LEAST ONE CRAFTYSCRAPPERS PRODUCT FROM CRAFTYSCRAPPERS STORE to make your project.(It can be anything from the store!!!)
- CRAFTYSCRAPPERS PRODUCT used should be the FOCUS of your project.
If you do not have any products from us, You can purchase them from the store.
- Do tell us in your post what product you have used from our store.
- Last date of submission 30th November 2017
- Link your projects with Mister Linky shown at the end of the post or through facebook at CRAFTYSCRAPPERS CRAFT CHALLENGES.
or if you still face trouble to add your creations kindly drop your creations link/blog links/ facebook page links/ pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To submit your creations for the challenge and to share them on social media, please use #Craftyscrappers challenge17 to qualify for submission,failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.
- Also go through the general rules Here
So do join in our November challenge to win amazing prizes.
(November challenge prize reveal will be soon up!!!)
There are lots of supplies to choose from, so go & grab them at great discounts over at:
for the current, “sketch” challenge
lets talk about the winner of our previous challenge…
We had a nice number of cards and other crafty creations this month for our October challenge and several email, facebook and instagram entries.
Despite the festivities going on… everyone had a little time to enter the challenge!
we had so many wonderful entries for this challenge… Lots of shimmery.. sparkly.. and dazzling creations were seen.
Let me share the entries that made it to the Challenge.
(We apologize for removing few entries submitted to us, as those entries did not match our challenge rules and were hence not applicable for the challenge.)
We absolutely adored each and every entry by these talented people and we had a hard time deciding on the winner.
There was a tie between Uma didwaniya and vinita jain, whose creation received a huge majority of votes and appreciation from everyone!
But the majority of votes that made the the winner for the
challenge#16: “sparkle it up” is:
She used our stamp set- Be Mine to create her make.
Do check out her blog, to see how she created it.
And she will receive this “sparkly goodie bag” from us.
A Big Congratulations to You!!!
(Please mention the challenge number in the subject!)
In case of failure another winner will be chosen.
We would also like to give our Special Thanks to Vinita jain,
who made this super sparkly card using our stamp set,
our super talented DT members have created some fabulous projects.
On how to create this Interactive card.
- Background is made using mini Brick stencil and Sizzling Silver Fun Foil.
- For the other half I have covered the card with pattern paper but after using a splash of Shimmer Spray, “Sweet Sunshine” & some pink acrylic colour splashes.
- Cute mermaids, sentiment & the background stamping is done using stamp set “Mermaid Wishes”.
- Coloured the images using pearl acrylic colours.
- Used Pieces of vellum to make base for mermaids.
Clean & Simple Layout by DT Member
On how to create this Clean & Simple Layout.
- For our background, we used the Rose Bunch Stencil with Splash Stem Shimmer paste and then added some colour with Bitter Lemon Shimmer Spray.
- We used the Sliced Dots Stencil with Ocean Waves Shimmer Spray on a separate piece of white cardstock and die cut it for our layering.
- We stamped the Being Indian Stamp, coloured the image and fussy cut it.
- We stamped some flowers and leaves from the Sending Smiles set, coloured and fussy cut them.
- After arranging these elements we chose our title. It is an MDF piece combined with stamping from the ”Happy” Stamp set.
- We coloured our MDF title with the same shimmer paste and at a few places sprayed the shimmer spray to get a multi-tone effect.
- We adhered all the elements and used some rhinestones, to finish the page!
- For this project,I took a simple silver card stock and applied some Ash shimmer paste and let it dry.
- Once its dried I run it through an embossing folder.Then I stuck this sheet to cardboard.
- For second layer I took a gift wrapping shimmery sheet and again embossed it with same folder,then stuck that on top of base with help of double sided tape.
- After that I stuck a window die cut from one of the pattern papers.
- Next I used Craftyscrappers “IM Stuck On U” stamp set to stamp and water color these beautiful succulents.I did fussy cutting to these stamps and again attached with double sided tape.
- The sentiment is a metal embellishment stuck on a background created using same ash shimmer paste and some blue and green metallic paints.
to create this lovely layout:
- Select a pattern paper of your choice.
- Take some generous quantity of texture paste and spray shimmer spray “Grape Juice” to it.
- Mix it well and apply this paste to the corner of the page using Feather Stencil from the store.
- Next take a MDF sentiment and apply a coat of gesso to it.
- Once dry spray it with shimmer sprays “sweet Pumpkin” and “Grape Juice”.
Both the shades blended so well to give a beautiful shiny colour effect.
- Spray these shimmer sprays to few mulberry paper flowers as well.
- Arrange all the embellishments to the layout.
Do join us in our challenge!
Don’t forget, there is a maximum of 3 entries per person and it needs to be new work
(so created and posted after this challenge has started).
Have fun with our challenge for which the entries close on 3Oth November, 2017 and good luck!
(NOTE:If you don’t see below, please refresh your page, your browser may not have fully loaded this page.)
If you still have trouble adding your creations for the challenge,
kindly drop your creation links/blog links/facebook page link/pictures at email@example.com and we will manually add them for you.
And if you want to participate via facebook,
you may post your creations over our facebook group:
Craftyscrappers Craft Challenges
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie Facebook/twitter/instagram
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge17 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)