But before i begin, Im sure, you all are pretty excited about Craftyscrappers 5th birthday bash where they have amazing giveaways(check the challenge post for details!)
and also a craft challenges, which is ongoing for this fabulous month of APRIL…
- Last date of submission is 30th APRIL,2018
To win the amazing goodie bags !
So Join me in wishing Craftyscrappers a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and many more successes in the coming future!!!
(I’ll add a video soon for you all to check it out up close!)
And have u seen this month release??? Awesome designs every time!!!!
check them out over at our store.
- Firstly, I die cut my panel out of a Premium White CS from Craftyscrappers.
- From Hello stamp set I created a flourish background using my Jet black archival ink and Misti.
- If you don’t have Misti, you just simply placed the flourish stamp on your stamping blocks and then stamp.
- I die cut a border from a black CS as shown in the pic. Added some enamel dots in black. Finally got this beautiful result.
- Die cut some flourish and created my own handmade foam flower using 5 petal punches.
- Now on a white card base at the bottom corner, I stamped the hello sentiment once again using Misti. And finished it off with some half pearls.
do tag us (#Craftyscrappers) on your social medias so that we can have a look too….. Don’t forget to grab new release products on our store.
I will be back soon with some more inspiration…
And do join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge22 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Have a fabulous Day!