Hello crafty people!
It’s super easy, clean to get the mirror image with the
and “SNAIL-MAL FOR YOU” stamp set
if you have missed the previous post check it out here:
You can create Cards, layouts, a journal page, Canvases, interactive/3D cards,
mixed media, altered art…anything crafty,
With the MIRROR IMAGE STAMPING techniquein it!
But keep in mind, Craftyscrappers products as focus.
- Last date of submission is 31ST JULY,2018
To win the amazing goodie bags !
- Take a piece of Craftyscrappers Premium Cardstock (White).
- Die cut the Mason jar image or simply draw the Mason jar and fussy cut it.
- Sprintz the cardstock with a little bit of water and spray the Shimmer Sprays, Tickled Cheeks at the top and Dancing Peacock at the bottom ..I Just love these sprays..the shimmer is just enough to give your project a subtle yet shimmery look.
- Place the snail stamp from the Craftyscrappers- Snail mail for you stamp set on a piece of acetate sheet with the stamping side up.
- Cover it with any black coloured Dye ink pad..do not use archival ink, it didn’t work for me at all!
- Place the stamp from the “Mirror-Mirror” stamp set on an acrylic stamping block and press it firmly on the black inked stamp image. (Make sure that the Mirror stamp is free from dust and foreign particles)
- You will get a Mirror image of the Snail image on your Mirror- Mirror stamp piece.
- Take this mirror image and simply stamp it onto a piece of White card stock…It’s magic!
- I mirror stamped the mail stamp also.
- Fussy cut and colour the images with distress inks, Shaded lilac and Fossiled Amber.
- Take another piece of folded 270-300 GSM cardstock.
- Place your shaker acetate sheet below the Mason jar cut out cardstock, fill it up with the beautiful shaker elements from Craftyscrappers: It’s a boy, Petal flowers, Fern flowers and also the mirror images of the Mail stamp!
- Foam mount all the pieces.
- Stamp the sentiment using Ranger Black Archival ink and your Mirror card is ready!
So That’s all from my end today.I hope you like this MIRROR SNAIL-MAIL CARD
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge23 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by.