Hello crafty friends,
This is Mugdha here, Creative Designer @craftyscrappers
and today I have a super simple and very easy to make card, using the lovely
YOU ARE A WINNER Stamp set from craftyscrappers.
The stamp set, YOU ARE A WINNER has these super cute karate kids in it with coordinating sentiments, that will help you quickly make, any kind of themed card
Other than the stamp set, i have also i used craftyscrappers mini stencil, Bricks stencil to create the background of my card.
if you have missed the previous post check it out here:
You can create Cards, layouts, a journal page, Canvases, interactive/3D cards,
mixed media, altered art…anything crafty,
With the MIRROR IMAGE STAMPING technique in it!
But keep in mind, Craftyscrappers products as focus.
- Last date of submission is 31ST JULY,2018
To win the amazing goodie bags !
- Firstly, I took Red cardstock and used brick stencil from craftyscrappers and tubby craft brown dye ink to create a wall background
- Then i cut the cardstock in zigzag manner to show the crack.
- I stamped and colored the image of the boy and chainsticks using camlin brush pens and fussy cut it.
- Next i adhered the fussy cut images to the cardstock .
- I stamped the sentiment ‘slice it up’ from same stamp set and heat embossed it.
- adhered the entire panel to the white card base.
Here are some close-ups:
So That’s all from my end today.I hope you like this easy SLICE IT UP CARD
Do leave some love and feedback below and I will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge23 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by.