Today I am going to share with you a summer card where i have done mirror image stamping.
using craftyscrappers stamp set , called…
and newly launched ‘ Mirror-Mirror ‘Reverse stamp set.
if you have missed the previous post check it out here:
You can create Cards, layouts, a journal page, Canvases, interactive/3D cards,
mixed media, altered art…anything crafty,
With the MIRROR IMAGE STAMPING technique in it!
But keep in mind, Craftyscrappers products as focus.
- Last date of submission is 31ST JULY,2018
To win the amazing goodie bags !
A BRIEF TUTORIAL:
- Firstly, I stamped the image of the boy on Craftyscrappers Premium white card stock, colored it using color pencils and fussy cut it.
- Then to get the mirror image of the same image i stamped before, I used mirror stamps
- i stamped the image of the boy on one of the mirror stamp and then stamped it again on a card stock.
- I colored this image with pencil colors and fussy cut it.
- i used premium white card stock from craftyscrappers as a base of my card, for the bottom portion i used tubby craft aqua blue ink and for upper portion i did repetitive stamping using different small stamps from stamp set ‘pool party’.
- I adhered the fussy cut images using adhesive foam tape and stuck entire panel to blue card stock.
- I finished my card with stamping the sentiment from same stamp set.
o That’s all from my end today.I hope you like this pool party mirror image stamping card.
Do leave some love and feedback below and I will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge23 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by.