- So I started with a raw shadow box base I made with Kraft cardstock in 5×7 inches.
- Then later on I added a patterned paper at the background to give it a more brighter and festive look, on which I later added few die cuts on the border as well as inside the shadow box frame.
- I stamped the sentiment on the die cut and one sentiment for the border of the shadow box.
- I stamped the images from the stampset, coloured them using Zig markers and fussy cut them.
- Also to give a tiled effect I added glossy accents and dusted with some glitter.
- For more detailed look I decorated the image of goddess using glitters, pearls and sequins.
- Finally I added some flowers and leafy twine at the top and made the final arrangements using the foam tape for the elements.
- And it’s done.
Do leave some love and feedback below and I will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge26 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by.