Sweety here, Creative Designer @craftyscrappers.
I hope you are doing great.
Art journalling is such a fun and relaxing activity.
It takes your stress away and it inspires you when the time comes.
So, here I have two art journal pages for you.
so to create my makes, i have used @craftyscrappers
STAMP SET: DURGA PUJA
This stamp set is beautifully illustrated by Pritusha mam and has all the festive elements that you need to create a fun and unique durga puja project.
along with Shimmer paints
if you have missed the previous post check it out here:
You can create Cards, layouts, a journal page, Canvases, interactive/3D cards, mixed media, altered art …anything crafty,
With “Diwali”or “Dussehera” Theme in it.
Don’t forget to add the touch of DAZZLE,SPRAKLE & SHINE to your project.
Keep in mind, Craftyscrappers products as focus.
Last date of submission is 30 NOVEMBER 2018
PROJECT#1: SHIMMER PAINT ART JOURNAL
- For my first page, I created this really cute fish.
This I created on a day I felt lost and to go with the fish, I have the quote “When nothing is going right, GO FISHIN'” Isn’t that cute?
- The background uses 3 shades of shimmer paints (Beautiful sunset, butter chocolate and sweet candy). I used black soft pastel to give a sort of framing to the page.
- I used Mica flakes to get the effect of fish skin. Underneath I had applied a coat of Fallen sky Chalk paint. It is such a pretty shade of blue.
- After covering it with Mica, the color was still bright.
- So, I sprayed some tasty tortilla shimmer spray to tone it down.
- Since the chalk paint has the properties of acrylic paint, the yellow of tortilla uniquely shined on the blue of fallen sky.
Here’s a close-up
- For the next page, I used just a hint of shimmer paint to add a touch of shimmer to various parts of the coloured image of Durga.
- This is simply a fantastic image, and you know why? Because the face looks angry if you want to look at it that way, and loving, if you look at it that way. So, basically it becomes a matter of your perspective. Isn’t that cool?
- I used the same shimmer paint to add splatters for some interest in the background. The images are from the gorgeous Durga Puja stamp set.
So That’s all from my end today. I hope you like these easy art journal pages, as much as i enjoyed creating them 🙂
Do leave some love and feedback below and I will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge26 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous Day!
HUGS AND kisses