and i Hope you all doing well.
Today I am sharing with you all a card that I made using some amazing craftyscrappers stamps, shimmer paint and dazzle paste as an inspiration for our ongoing challenge,Also have a brief tutorial for this card,
so do check it out…
so to create my mixed media card i have used the stamp set
if you have missed the previous post check it out here:
You can create Cards, layouts, a journal page, Canvases, interactive/3D cards, mixed media, altered art …anything crafty,
With “Diwali”or “Dussehera” Theme in it.
Don’t forget to add the touch of DAZZLE,SPRAKLE & SHINE to your project.
Keep in mind, Craftyscrappers products as focus.
Last date of submission is 30 NOVEMBER 2018
So here is my MIXED MEDIA DIWALI CARD
- For the base of my card I choose embossed cardstock that I had.
- Took a few metal embellishments, gave them2 coats of white gesso and stuck them on my base in the alignment I wanted.
- To add texture I applied crackle paste randomly with my pallet knife.
- To add color to my card I have used the bronze shimmer paint and the Shimmer sprays– ocean waves and dancing peacock.
- stamped the diya from the deepawali stamp set on craftyscrapperspremium white cardstock and fussy cut them for my paper embelishments.
- Now it’s time to stick all my embellishments,also choose to add some chipboard embellishments which I heat embossed.
- Also added some art stones which I mixed with the starfish dazzle texture paste and a sentiment and finally added some splatters with turquoise acrylic paint.
- once this panel was ready stuck this on to my card base and my card was ready.
Heres a close-up:
So That’s all from my end today.I hope you like this easy to make MIXED MEDIA CARD
Do leave some love and feedback below and I will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge24 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by.