This is Archana here, Creative designer @craftyscrappers,
today I have come up with super simple home décor project using craftyscrappers products, before starting lets have a quick look on supplies I used to make this project.
Craftyscrappers chalk paint “Icy Marine”
Craftyscrappers shimmer spray (Rusty Denim)
Shimmer paint (Bronze metallic luster)
Other supplies used:
- Rectangle wooden plank / Cardboard / MDF board
- Embellishments: Flat back stones
- Star shaped cutout,
- Micro beads,
- Ballet dancing girl as a focal point
So heres my Mixed media wall hanging
A BRIEF Tutorial:
- First of all prime the surface and for that I have used Chalk paint to do so, I have used Icy marine shade.
- Once paint dries completely, I started building composition, I glued down Star shaped cutout and around that I have glued flat back stones, to fill the empty space and make composition more interesting I have pasted micro beads.
- For the focal point I choose to add Ballet dancing girl, and covered entire project using Chalk paint ( Icy Marine ) again. This will prime the project and also add chalky matt finish.
- To give depth I sprayed Craftyscrappers Shimmer spray (Rusty Denim)
- Next I have highlighted the project using Shimmer paint (Bronze metallic luster)
And this is how I finish this project, hope you guys have enjoyed this process. If this project inspires you to create something then do share with us or tag us on your social media so that we can have look too, also do check out our new release products on www.craftyscrappers.in
Do leave some love and feedback below and I will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge26 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by.