Today I am quite excited for this post as I have tried something very new and different.Till now we all were exploring Craftyscrappers Fun foils on bases like paper,mdf and vellum.I have gone a step forward and have tried on Air dry Clay.
To my surprise,it worked well on that as well.
I had superb outcome.
But before i get into that, let me tell you…
Our challenge for this month of NOVEMBER is ongoing.
If you missed our previous post,check it out here…
You can create any project using the provided sketch it can be a layout, a journal page, a simple card, interactive cards, mixed media canvas or project, altered art, anything crafty,to participate…
- Last date of submission is 30th November 2017.
to win amazing prices!!!
Okay so moving on to the tutorial now…
Let me share a picture of the frame I made using fun-foiled clay flowers.
I simply loved the shimmery effect on the petals.
Sharing the complete project pic along with few more close ups.
A brief tutorial on how i made this:
- For the base,I covered cardboard with Black heavy gesso first,
- applied some red acrylic paint on a portion and then used shimmer paste
along with stencil.
- Both paste and stencil are from Craftyscrappers.
- In the center I used a hand painted image and stuck mdf ornate around.
- Rest of the flowers are all stuck with the help of silicon glue.
Here are the pics of the procedure.
I have a video tutorial where I have shown the making of clay flower and how I have used fun foils on the petals of the flower.
Do leave some love and feedback below.Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge17 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)