Hi , this is Shikha Agrawal,
winner of Craftyscrappers Challenge#21″FESTIVAL OF COLORS”
and today i am so happy to be on Craftyscrappers blog, to share with you all, 2 of the cards and 1 shaker tag that i created as a Guest Designer here.
The products that i have used to create these, are from my winning Prize that Craftyscrappers send me.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
“I am Shikha Agrawal and I am a Passionate crafter and i reside in dhule, with my mom-dad and sisters and own an art gallery S2 Art Connection.
ideally completed fashion designing and i love crafting and arts since my childhood.
I am into this venture from last 5 years professionally. Initially I started making explosion boxes, pop-up card, bouquets, scrapbooks etc.. as i started exploring the huge world of crafting my passion tends me to do/learn many more new things. Basically my mom is also an artist but she could get any platform.. i therefore, represent myself as her skills that are passed on to me.”
MY CRAFTING STYLE:
Particularly i dont tend to have any crafting style.. but yes i love much more many innovative cards and especially scrap booking..but these days i have been fan of stamping as well as heartfelt creations. i love working on my craft projects with low music and lots of stuff scattered all around me.. It refreshes after crafting especially when i am upset or low.
Firstly as i said earlier its definitely my mom..
i love when people around me, who appreciate my work and it boost me to do more beautiful projects..
as i started exploring crafters my inspirations are:
MY VIEWS ABOUT craftyscrappers
I came to know about craftyscrappers through social media which was facebook.
i then started exploring their store, and the most amazing things i found there are cute,beautiful and versatile range of stamp collections that they have, ranging from a wide array of themes and especially Indian festivals and stencils ofcourse.
the stamp sets are really very unique plus they are affordable to everyone and the best thing is they are “MADE IN INDIA”.
They have a huge collection of art and craft supplies which are also pocket friendly and versatile in nature.
The shimmer pastes that they have are one of a kind and they are the first ones to ever launch such amazing products in india,
the pastes are too awesome and yummy i would say… 🙂
Their effects are just out of the world!
frankly i just love craftyscrappers!
for their entire collection of stamps and other wonderful products which are also made in india.
I have a huge lot of their products, especially stamps in my stash and i love them!!!
So before i begin with my inspirations, let me remind you, Craftyscrappers is celebrating their 5th Birthday this month and they have lots of fun giveaways on the way!
So Join me in wishing Craftyscrappers a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and many more successes in the coming future!!!
And too honor this special occasion they also have a challenge which is ongoing where the theme is:
- Last date of submission is 30th APRIL,2018
To win the amazing goodie bags !
Okay so moving on to my Inspirations now…
So today, i 3 projects to share with you all.
Lets check them out one by one….
PROJECT#1: CUTE SENDING WARM WISHES STAMP SHAKER TAG
To create this cute shaker tag, I have used Craftyscrappers Stamp set,
A BRIEF TUTORIAL:
- Take a white card stock,shaker frames, craftyscrappers stamps set (scripted butterfly background stamp set, sending you warm wishes, congratulations) zig markers, archival ink (black, red), shaker elements (sequins,tiny hearts), and water droplets.
- take a white cardstock and stamp it with scripted butterfies background stamp using red ink.
- now place the shaker windows on it one by one (at-least 6 layers)
- stamp the images from sending warm wishes stamp set and color it with zig markers and repeat the process with the congratulations stamp roses also.
- now paste the fussy cut pieces inside the frame and pour the shaker elements into it.
- Adhere the transparent sheet and final frame on it.
- Then apply the sentiment ,” sending you warm wishes” on both the corners and add roses for decoration and you are done!
PROJECT#2: SIMPLE HELLO STAMP CARD
To create this elegant card, i have used craftyscrappers,
A BRIEF TUTORIAL:
- take white card stock, distress inks(red/orange/yellow), metallic sheet, embosing powders (white and copper), versamark stamp pad, craftyscrapers stamp
(damask this & hello) craftyscrapper stencils (fading pattern) & heat tool.
- Then distress the white cards stock with yellow ink and add a
shading of Orange to it.
- now take the stencil and start doing stenciling with red colour.
- now take white cardstock and metallic sheet and stamp the image and pour the embossing powders (white on golden sheet) & ( Copper on white sheet) heat emboss them and adhere them on the card using two way tape.
- add the sentiment from the hello stamp set and you are done!
PROJECT#3: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARD
To create this card, i have used, craftyscrappers
along with the “happy anniversary”sentiment from the,
A BRIEF TUTORIAL:
- Take a white cardstock, craftyscrabbers stamps (hello,sending you warm wishes,damask this stamp set) ,zigmarkers, glossy accent, distress ink (green), two way tapes,
- Color the cardstock with green distress ink, and use archival ink (black) for stamping the images.
- now stamp the images from hello stamp set with green ink for grass effect.
- take watercolour paper and stamp the images from sending you warm wishes set and start coloring them using zigmarkers and watercolor brush pens.
- fussy cut them and adhere them accordingly on the cardstock with two way tapes,apply glossy accent for shine on the fussy cuts.
- adhere the card stock on a greeting card and your card is ready.
So that’s all for today! i hope you’re inspired!
Do let me know which one is your favorite card.
Do leave some love and feedback below and the DTs will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in Craftyscrappers craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge22 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Watch out this space for more in the coming month and enter your creations through the link at the beginning of the post, that will take you to the challenge entry.
Have Fun creating,