This is Vani and Apurva here and we are back at crafty scrapper blog along with some inspiration projects which is based on sparkle it up theme to inspire you all with the current challenge.
We hope you will get inspired and participate in our CURRENT CHALLENGE for this month of October which is still ongoing…
If you missed our previous post,check it out here…
You can create cards, layouts, journal pages, altered art, MDF items, anything crafty and add glamour to your projects in any form, be it foil, glitter, shimmer or anything to sparkle it,to participate…
Last date of submission is 31st Oct 2017.
to win amazing prices!!!
So here are the Inspirations:
Shabby Chic Banner By DT Member
For this challenge, inspiration i have created a shabby chic banner using craftyscrappers Fun-foils-Sizzling silver for our on going challenge that is SPARKLE IT UP.
- I have used the Sizzling silver foil sheets which is main part of the banner.
- i have used some lace flowers pearl and blings to add the sparkle to my banner.
- i have added a shaker tag on it, to enhance the beauty.
Beautiful Sparkle Card By DT Member
hello everyone,this is Apurva here on the blog with a card that i have made for our on going challenge that is SPARKLE IT UP.
For this card i have used craftyscrappers newly launched stamp sending hugs which is designed me…!
- On a black card stock i stamped ,the images from the stamp set, Sending Hugs, randomly with leaves and roses pattern using versa mark ink.This stamp set is designed by me and it has some really nice big roses and leaves to co-ordinate with the beautiful sentiments
- i heat embossed the whole panel with the gold embossing powder.
- Then adhered the embossed panel to a red card stock.
- i also stamped the sentiment and embossed it with gold embossing powder and adhered it to a red card stock and then placed it on the card
Hope you’re inspired!
Watch out for more in the coming month and enter your creations through the link at the beginning of the post, that will take you to the challenge entry.