This is Anila here, and I am back at the Craftyscrappers blog with a video tutorial.
Today, my video features how to make a tri-fold card. I have made a mini 4×4″ tri-fold card.
and many more successes in the future.
- Last date of submission is 30th APRIL,2018
To win the amazing goodie bags !
- Take a white cardstock measuring 4″ x 12″.
- Using green distress ink create the land/grass portion on one side of the card.
- Divide the card into 3 parts. Score the card at 4″ interval to create the tri-fold base.
- For the first part, using the Sunburst stencil create the sun. Stamp the cloud using blue ink.
- For the second part, stamp the clouds and the raindrops using grey ink and lightening using yellow ink.
- For the third part, stamp the cloud and raindrops with grey ink. Stamp the sentiment using Versafine Onyx black ink.
- Stamp flowers on all 3 panels. Also, add finer details like grass etc.
- Stamp, colour and fussy cut the images.
- Assemble them on each panel to create a scene.
Here are the close-ups:
I have also created a video showcasing the complete step-by-step process so check it out here, for more additional tips while making this card yourself!
So That’s all from my end!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge22 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Have a fabulous Day!