This is Mugdha here, Creative Designer @craftyscrappers and
Happy Dussera and Durga puja to you all..
All the festivals bring new joy,happiness and energy with them and Craftyscrappers doubled this joy with their festive stamps launch such as Durga puja and Diwali stampsets.
They are such beautiful and detailed stampsets which are must have for every crafter..Today i am going to share two cards which i made using Craftyscrappers Durga puja stampset.
So to create all my two cards, i have used @craftyscrappers beautifully designed and traditional festive stamp set, called…
This stamp set is so so pretty and traditional, especially the image is a perfect depiction of the auspicious festival of Durga puja, and the sentiments are just beyond perfect.
There are so many possibilities to use this particular stamp sets to create endless cards and durgapuja tags.
its just awesome!
if you have missed the previous post check it out here:
You can create Cards, layouts, a journal page, Canvases, interactive/3D cards, mixed media, altered art …anything crafty,
With “Diwali”or “Dussehera” Theme in it.
Don’t forget to add the touch of DAZZLE,SPRAKLE & SHINE to your project.
Keep in mind, Craftyscrappers products as focus.
Last date of submission is 30 NOVEMBER 2018
So Lets go through all my three cards one by one now…
PROJECT#1: DURGA PUJA GREETING CARD
A BRIEF TUTORIAL:
- I stamped the image of maa Durga and banana tree on watercolor paper and colored it using camlin brush pens.
- I die cut the circle and inked it with tubby craft yellow ink
- Then i fussy cut all the images and adhered them on the die cut circle
- I also stamped images of kalash and Tabla and stamped the sentiment
- Adhered entire panel on orange cardstock and added some sequins.
Here are the Close-Ups:
PROJECT#2: MAA DURGA PUJA ABSTRACT CARD
A BRIEF TUTORIAL:
- I took bielo cardstock and brushed some water on it
- Then i kept on putting colors one by one and used camlin watercolors for it.
- I stamped the image of Maa Durga when the colors got dried,
- stamped the sentiment
- To finish off my card,i adhered entire panel on pink cardstock.
Do leave some love and feedback below and I will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge26 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by.