This Stamp set is so unique and is designed by Shobha aggarwal who is an established graphic artist in India.
Craftyscrappers has given a new meaning to the baby themes and these designs are the first ones to surface in india,
which makes me so very proud.
All of craftyscrappers stamp sets are available in 3 different sizes, keeping in mind the crafters need.
They are available in 4x4inch stamp set size which is perfect for making your own handmade embellishments for craft projects.
The 5x5inch stamp set size is the medium size, used in making A3 cards,envelopes and layouts, and its is the size that i have used to create my make today.
And the 6x6inch Stamp set size, which is the jumbo stamp set size,used for making bigger projects like,using in 8 or 12inch scrapbook layouts,mixed media etc.
Along with Craftyscrappers versatile stencil, Victorian Butterflies.
or highlights on your projects.These stencils comes in a trendy package and are 4.5x5INCH in size,
which makes it easier for you to twist and turn the stencils according to your work surface.
You can also customised the size of your stencils with Craftyscrappers, they have a wide range of mini stencils too…
And the most incredible thing about them is, they are pocket friendly.
Check them out at the store: Craftyscrappers store
And with the stencil, i have also used Craftyscrappers Super shimmery and one of a kind product, “Shimmer pastes”. The shimmer paste that i have used in my creation is called, “Shimmer paste-ENVY.
These Add a fabulous layer of shimmer and shine to any craft project , and you can
use stencils with these shimmer paste and create beautiful sparkling details and add the touch of beauty to any card, scrapbook or mixed media.
Can be used on paper, cardboard,chipboard,acetate, wood, glass,mdf,fabric and even on layered stencils.
They are also available in 16 amazing coloring sets, here’s a glimpse of that:
Okay so moving on to sharing my inspirations now…
But before i get into that, let me tell you…
Our challenge for this month of JANUARY is ongoing.
If you missed our previous post,check it out here…
mixed media, altered art, Flower Crafts …anything crafty!
But keep in mind, Stamping as focus.
- Last date of submission is 31st JANUARY,2018
To win the amazing goodie bags !
- FIRST WINNER: A GOODIE BAG WORTH RS2100/-
Winner will be given the option to select 4 stamp sets, 2 stamp sets of the size-5x5inches and 1 stamp set of the size-4x4inches and 1 mini stamp set worth Rs.2100/- and will be our GD for the forthcoming challenge.[Other CS products will be added as complimentary in the goodie bag! 🙂 ]
- Top 2 picks will be offered each with a 5x5inch stamp set worth Rs.475each.
- All 3 winners will be awarded with the win badge to flaunt on their blogs/facebook pages.
- You can create any project, such as Cards, layouts, a journal page, Canvases, interactive/3D cards, mixed media, altered art, Flower Crafts.
- The most important part is that, you have to USE AT LEAST ONE CRAFTYSCRAPPERS PRODUCT FROM CRAFTYSCRAPPERS STORE to make your project.(It can be anything from the store!!!)
- CRAFTYSCRAPPERS PRODUCT used should be the FOCUS of your project.
If you do not have any products from us, You can purchase them from the store.
- Do tell us in your post what product you have used from our store.
- Last date of submission 31st JANUARY,2018
- Link your projects via Mister Linky shown at the end of the post or through facebook at CRAFTYSCRAPPERS CRAFT CHALLENGES.
or if you still face trouble to add your creations kindly drop your creations link/blog links/ facebook page links/ pictures at email@example.com
- To submit your creations for the challenge and to share them on social media, please use #Craftyscrappers challenge19 “ANYTHING GOES” to qualify for submission,failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.
- Also go through the general rules Here
- Do not forget to follow us on Instagram.
So do join in our January challenge to win amazing prizes.
So this is my completed EMBOSSEDCARD:
Do leave some love and feedback below.
Don’t forget to join our craft challenges (details at beginning of the post)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)
or via facebook, instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over social media
via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge19 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so entry will be disqualified.)