Hello!! My Arty and Crafty Friends,
This is DT Archana here, on the blog today.
And i hope you guys enjoyed our previous GDT PROJECT by GDT Shikha Agrawal,
well today im here with super simple yet beautiful scrapbook layout using this month’s released stamp-set “Hello” and “Simple Alphabets”
But before i begin, Im sure, you all are pretty excited about Craftyscrappers 5th birthday bash where they have amazing giveaways and also a craft challenges, which is ongoing for this fabulous month of APRIL…
- Last date of submission is 30th APRIL,2018
To win the amazing goodie bags !
So Join me in wishing Craftyscrappers a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and many more successes in the coming future!!!
Mixed Media Scrapbook layout
To create my mixed media scrapbook layout i have used Craftyscrappers,
And SIMPLE ALPHABETS stamp set
Along with “ INSPIRE” stamp set
A Brief tutorial:
- I took 320 GSM watercolor paper and sprayed using Craftyscrappers “Rusty Denim” and “Sweet Sunshine” shimmer sprays randomly, not covering whole page as you can see in final image.
- Then I took multiple stamps from stamp set called “Hello” and stamped the images using black ink pad.
- I stamped those swirly images first so that little amount of those stamped images will stay behind the layers which I am going to add further
- .Next I took round doily and also took 4 circle cutouts of paper, I colored those circles with Craftyscrappers “Rusty denim” and placed behind the actual images forming a composition.
- After placing I used black color here and there to give little depth.
- I took white paper and tore down the edges and distress them using black ink pad and brown ink pad, and placed beneath the photo & added sky blue resin frame to give finished look.
- To put everything together I stamped dotted pattern stamp around the composition, for this I used “INSPIRE” stamp set.Voila!!!
- Our mixed media scrapbook layout is complete.
Hope you guys have enjoyed this process as much I enjoyed creating, If you tried this page, do tag us (#Craftyscrappers) on your social medias so that we can have a look too….. Don’t forget to grab new release products on our store.
I will be back soon with some more inspiration…
And do join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge22 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Have a fabulous Day!