Our challenge for this month of DECEMBER is ongoing.
If you missed our previous post,check it out here…
You can create any project using embossing technique.
This embossing can be in any form,wet or dry,on stamps,through stencils or pastes.
it can be a layout, a journal page, a simple card, interactive cards,
mixed media canvas or project, altered art, anything crafty!
- Last date of submission is 31st DECEMBER,2017
To win the amazing goodie bag!
(Prize reveal will be up soon!)
Okay so moving on to the Video tutorial now…
- Craftyscrappers shimmer sprays- Grape juice and Sweet sunshine.
- Craftyscrappers Fun-foils- glitzy gold, parakeet gree and cherry red.
- craftyscrappers stamp set-santa’s christmas
- mixed media canvas
- flourish metal die
- double sides tape
A BRIEF TUTORIAL:
- For this canvas,
Place the canvas flat on the table.
- Spray the shimmer sprays on the canvas and let them spread randomly and cover the entire canvas. Sprays used are Sweet sunshine, Grape juice and Sweet Pumpkin. Let it air-dry.
- On a scrap green colored paper, put double tape on one side and die-cut leaves from the paper such that the leaf die-cuts have adhesive on the top.
- Gently peel the backing paper and place the fun foil (Green colored) on the leaf. Burnish it properly. (You can even run it through the Big shot machine, for smooth spreading.)
- Peel off to reveal the leaves covered with the foil.
- Repeat the process to make 3 more leaves.
- To form a wreath we need 4 leaves (if the leaves are big)
- By now the canvas must have dried.
- Stamp the sentiment from the stamp set, “santa’s christmas” in the center of the canvas. Arrange and adhere the leaves around the sentiment.
- On a scrap paper put double tape, peel the backing paper and put red fun foil.
- Punch out holes using a hole punch from the red foiled paper using the cherry red fun foils.
- On another scrap paper draw a bell and fussy cut it.
- Cover it with Glitzy gold fun foil in the same process.
- Arrange and adhere the tiny red dots as cherries around the leaves on the canvas. Adhere the bells on the top of the canvas using foam adhesive.
- There your holiday canvas is ready!
Before moving on to the video tutorial,
let me show you the shimmery Holiday canvas that I have made for the tutorial :
Sharing some close-ups:
Do check out my complete step by step video tutorial here:
I hope you enjoyed the Inspirations and that we have inspired you enough for the challenge for this month “EMBOSSING”
Watch out for more in the coming days enter your creations below!
Do join us in our challenge!
Don’t forget, there is a maximum of 3 entries per person and it needs to be new work
(so created and posted after this challenge has started).
Have fun with our challenge for which the entries close on 31st December and good luck!
(NOTE:If you don’t see below, please refresh your page, your browser may not have fully loaded this page.)
If you still have trouble adding your creations for the challenge,kindly drop your creation links/blog links/facebook page link/pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will manually add them for you.
And if you want to participate via facebook, you may post your creations over our facebook group:
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge18 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Do participate and stand a chance to win the amazing goodie bag!
Looking forward to your participation in the challenge.