This is Mugdha here, Creative Designer @craftyscrappers and
We have new challenge for this month where the theme is floral and texture, such a lovely theme,isn’t it? And with awesome floral stamps, stencils and dazzle paste release this month is just the cherry on cake.
check out the entire awesome collection over at : http://www.craftyscrappers.in
And do not forget to check out the coupon section.
But before I start, let me tell you our challenge for the month of SEPTEMBER is ongoing, if you have missed the previous post check it out here:
So join the fun to win amazing prizes from us!!!
So I have made two cards using craftyscrappers,
Hello sunshine stamp set
along with the fabulous DAZZLE PASTE- Ballet
So here is my complete Dazzle Texture paste card.
- For creating the background of the card i used craftyscrappers brick stencil and Ballet dazzle paste.
- I placed the stencil over white cardstock and secured with masking tape then with the help of spatula i applied dazzle paste, this paste is settles very nicely and gives beautiful texture.
- Then i stamped the the floral image from hello sunshine stamp set on watercolor paper and heat embossed it and colored it using camlin brush pens.
- I fussy cut the colored image and adhered it over textured background using foam adhesive tape.
- i used die cut smile as my sentiment and for second one i stamped it from same stamp set,fussy cut it and pasted it.
- To create the background i used sentiment stamp from hello sunshine stampset , craftyscrappers arrow stencil and lilac shimmer paste.
- I kept the stencil on the right side of the white cardstock and applied shimmer paste and let it dry then stamped the sentiment all over using tubby craft purple ink on the left side.
- i stamped ,colored and fussy cut the floral image from stampset and adhered it over the textured background.
- I pasted a dicut circle near the floral image and mounted the sentiment ‘Thanks a bunch’ over it.
- i mounted the the entire panel of cardstock on purple and then black cardstock and added some black sequins.
Do leave some love and feedback below and I will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge25 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by.