I am so excited about being here with such talented girls on this Design team!
And guys have you seen the new release.
You can find all of the awesome new products right here at Craftyscrappers store!
FEBRUARY DT KIT’2018 that i received:
“Love is definitely in the air” and It should be all 365 days in a year:) Lol
if you have missed the previous post check it out here:
You can create Cards, layouts, a journal page, Canvases, interactive/3D cards,
mixed media, altered art, Flower Crafts …anything crafty,With the colors of love in it!
But keep in mind, Craftyscrappers products as focus.
- Last date of submission is 27th FEBRUARY,2018
To win the amazing goodie bags !
Okay so lets move on to my inspirations for you all for the challenge:
of ways to use them for different occasions.
And they are perfect for a boy or girl or for any age cards as well as for Valentines!
A robot theme revives my inner geek and just make me smile.
So here are some inspiring ones for you to browse!
Love the shimmery touch on these cuties, visible so clearly,
A close up pic:
A BRIEF TUTORIAL:
- To create my background, I have used the mini Hearts stencil and I applied texture paste and gave it a touch of Baby blush pearl shimmer paint mixing with slight water randomly and at the edges too.
- Both of the robots and a cute tiny love bulb are stamped in Jet Black archival ink.
- For coloring I used (pearl-finish)Shimmer Paints: Creamy Cantaloupe and Baby’s blush and mixed it with my Zig markers color brushes and fussy cut them.
- I added a love bottle fully loaded with different glitters, sequins and hearts and tied it with a love bulb image.
- Added some Liquid glossy accents to the love perimeter, eyes and heart to finish the front of the images.
- Placed a tulle net in pink at the bottom of the card panel and adhered it with my mulberry flowers and pollen flowers.
- I slightly applied the Shimmer Paint: baby blush at the edges of rose flower petals too.
- I added the sentiment on a black strips and heat embossed them in opaque bright white embossing powder and highlighted the word Glow with Magenta twinkle glitter embossing.
- To create more interest added some die cut gears in different shapes and colors and bling the centers too.
Can I just say I love this set!!!!
The images are so cute for words if you ask me!!!
A BRIEF TUTORIAL:
- I used another robotic images from the same Beep-beep stamp set and water colored with my Steadtler pencils, fussy cut them. I do think the image and sentiment say it all so it ended up being a clean and simple shaker card.
- I added a thin strip of the mini stencil: Rays, which is stenciled in different dye colors.
- I die cut the the inverted scallop rectangles out of white foam sheet 3 times to move my shaker elements properly!
- The sentiment is heat embossed in a blue strip. Added a few googly eyes, some clear tiny rhinestones, hearts, ringlets and there you have it!
A close up:
- Craftyscrappers February released stamp set- “BEEP-BEEP“
- Craftyscrappers February released stencil(MINI)- “HEARTS”
- Craftyscrappers February released stencil(MINI)- “RAYS“
- Craftyscrappers February released Shimmer paints (PEAR-FINISH)- “BABY’S BLUSH“
- Craftyscrappers February released Shimmer paints (PEAR-FINISH)- “CREAMY CANTALOUPE“
So That’s it for today ,Hope you enjoyed the Inspirations
Do leave some love and feedback below and I will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge20 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Have a fabulous Day!