This is Anila at the blog today with a mid-month inspiration
by our DTs along with the Prize Reveal for our ongoing CHALLENGE#17: “Sketch”.
For the challenge,
You can create any project using the provided sketch it can be a layout, a journal page, a simple card, interactive cards, mixed media canvas or project, altered art, anything crafty,to participate…
- Last date of submission is 30th November 2017.
To win the amazing goodie bag!
To begin with, let me remind you about our ongoing NOVEMBER challenge …
Here is the sketch that you need to use to create your make for the challenge submission.
- You can create any project using the provided sketch it can be a layout, a journal page, a simple card, interactive cards, mixed media canvas or project, altered art, anything crafty!
- You have the option to flip the image, rotate it, stretch it for larger coverage, but the design should be prominent.
- The most important part is that, you have to USE AT LEAST ONE CRAFTYSCRAPPERS PRODUCT FROM CRAFTYSCRAPPERS STORE to make your project.(It can be anything from the store!!!)
CRAFTYSCRAPPERS PRODUCT used should be the FOCUS of your project.
- If you do not have any products from us, You can purchase them from the store.
- Do tell us in your post what product you have used from our store.
- Last date for submission 30th November 2017
Link your projects with Mister Linky shown at the end of the post or through Facebook at CRAFTYSCRAPPERS CRAFT CHALLENGES.
or if you still face trouble to add your creations kindly drop your creations link/blog links/ facebook page links/ pictures at craftyscrappers@
- To submit your creations for the challenge and to share them on social media, please use #Craftyscrappers challenge17 to qualify for submission, failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.
- Also, go through the general rules Here
so isn’t that great!!!
Okay so lets start with our a mid-month inspirations by our very talented DTs now:
So here are the Inspirations:
Here is my inspirations for the challenge.
Beautiful Layout and a Tag By DT Member
A brief description
- I took a white card stock measuring 8″x8″.
- I stenciled one side of it using the mini Victorian Butterfly stencil using distress inks. The inks I used are Yellow- Fossilized Amber, Orange – carved pumpkin and Pink – Festive berries.
- The other side of the card stock I stenciled with the Create-a-scene(sunburst)stencil with fossilized amber Distress ink.
- I took a white card panel measuring 4″x6″, matted it with silver strips from the backside and foam mounted it on my Stenciled CS.
- Adhered the photo to it.
- I stamped and heat embossed the flower from the “Bloom” mini stamp set with gold EP.
- Colored the flowers using zig markers and mounted them on the card panel, adding leaves in between.
- On a piece of ready tag, I stamped the sentiment, tied a twine through the hole and mounted it on the LO.
A brief description
- I cut a tag from a Kraft CS.
- Using the Craftyscrappers Victorian stencil and white pigment ink, I stenciled one side of the tag.
- Mounted a piece of pattern paper on the tag using foam adhesive.
- Stamped, colored and fussy cut the Ice-cream cones from the “Sweet” stamp set.
- Mounted the images on the pattern paper.
- Stamped, cut and mounted the sentiment on the tag.
- Lastly added ribbons/twine to the punched hole of the tag.
Beautiful distressed Card By DT Member
A brief description
- I took A2 size white cardstock, distress inked the background and stamped the images from Craftyscrappers “Mermaid Wishes” stamp set to add more details.
- Once satisfied, I die cut out the vellum stitched star using stitched star dies from Craftyscrappers and adhered it on my distress inked background.
- Meanwhile, I stamped the mermaid and fish images from the same stamp set on watercolor paper, colored and fussy cut it. Adhered the same using double-sided mounting tape.
- Completed my card by adding the sentiment and some sequins here and there.
Isn’t that a lovely card..?
I hope you enjoyed the Inspirations and that we have inspired you enough for the challenge for this month “Sketch”.
Have you participated yet? We still have few more days to go….
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge17 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Do participate and stand a chance to win the amazing goodie bag!
Looking forward to your participation in the challenge.