Devika Gujral here, l Creative Designer @craftyscrappersLet’s welcome the Autumn season with a pretty floral card!I am not really a floral person BUT THIS “Floral wishes” stamp set by Craftyscrappers has made me fall in love with florals.. i am not kidding 🙂
But before I start, let me tell you our challenge for the month of SEPTEMBER is ongoing, if you have missed the previous post check it out here:
So join the fun to win amazing prizes from us!!!
Here is a look at the supplies i have used:
So to create my card, i have used Craftyscrappers beautiful stamp set,
It is designed very intricately with perfect and crisp detailing!
Watercolouring these images is just pure fun..I actually stamped tons of them and made a DIY watercolour booklet for myself :p
along with the high quality and versatile stencil- CRACKED FLORALS
and craftyscrappers new product release, DAZZLE TEXTURE PASTE-FOG
These dazzle texture pastes are just superb to use. they have a very nice consistency and works like butter with stencils.
im just in love with it. The colors are just so pretty and the effect it gives is just out of this world.if you havent tried them yet, do try them out and im sure you are gonna love it as well. It’s texture is sooo smooth and silky that you will feel like eating it :p And it’s very easy to apply.
So here’s my complete dazzle texture paste floral fun card:
A BRIEF TUTORIAL:
- Take a sheet of White cardstock from Craftyscrappers PREMIUM WHITE CARDSTOCK.
- Stamp the floral images from the stamp set, FLORAL WISHES using Black archival ink pad and a stamping platform.
- Colour the images with any medium you want, I personally love colouring with
- Distress inks so I coloured the flowers with the inks.
- I wanted to create shaded flowers, hence used lighter colour tone for the inside petals and darker shade for the outside petals.
- Fussy cut the images.
- Take the Cracked Floral stencil from Craftyscrappers and apply a thin layer of Fog Dazzle Paste through it.
- Stamp the sentiment from the stamp set on white coloured cardstock using Black archival ink and fussy cut it.
- Foam mount the images and you a pretty floral card!
Do leave some love and feedback below and I will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge25 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by.