This is Vinta at craftyscrappers blog today, and I am sharing two Cards that i have made using Craftyscrappers Stamp set, “Forever Yours” stamp set cards with water-coloring!
As an inspiration for our ongoing challenge.
But before going into my inspirations and tutorials,
let me remind we have just a day left, for our
challenge for the month of FEBRUARY to end, which is ongoing,
if you have missed the previous post check it out here:
You can create Cards, layouts, a journal page, Canvases, interactive/3D cards,
mixed media, altered art, Flower Crafts …anything crafty,With the colors of love in it!
But keep in mind, Craftyscrappers products as focus.
- Last date of submission is 27th FEBRUARY,2018
To win the amazing goodie bags !
so coming back to my creations now…
check out this beautiful love themed stamp set,
Isn’t the image is so adorable!
Along with the lovely stamp set, i have also used, Craftyscrappers stencil,
I created two of the cards using same stamp, do tell me which one you like the most?
Here is the adorable Monochromatic-black one in one layer CAS card!
- Using my Misti I stamped the image in jet Black Archival ink on a Bielo white CS. Watercolored the image with Zig brush colors in a monochromatic look.
- Die cut a heart and used it as a stencil. Cover the image by placing the heart and using the CS Damask stencil applied DI in two tones of Hickery smoke DI.
- Drew a heart shape now with a black watercolor pencil.
- Watercolored colored the heart with a pop of pink Zig brush color.
- Now created a ground with tiny pink grass. The sentiment is heat embossed on a tiny black flag strip in Opaque bright white embossing powder and popped it up.
Now the other one is a layered card in bright colors!
This card is ready for spring and the couple is made for each other and enjoying the sunbeams in this spring garden! I love the cute sentiment on this.
Along with the same stamp set, i have also used Craftyscrappers stencil,
- I began with this cute couple, stamped the image onto a watercolored CS and watercolored them using Zigs. Fussy cut them and inked the edges using a black pen.
- On a white CS I die cut a heart from the center. Placed the CS sunburst stencil and applied Mermaid Lagoon DI.
- Now placed another stencil from the same stencil set to create my ground using twisted citron and lucky clover DI, blended them properly. Now spritzed this panel with water, picking up some of the excess ink with a paper towel for more interest.
- I used my heart die as a stencil on a Bielo white card base and blended Blueprint DI. On this blended heart heat embossed the sentiment using Opaque bright white embossing powder.
- Now die cut a bunch of Hollyhock flowers in white.and watercolored them using Zigs.
- Layered my sunburst panel on that Blended heart panel carefully using pop dots.
- Created the spring scene placing all the elements with foam adhesives with dimensions.
So That’s it for today ,Hope you enjoyed the Inspirations/Tutorials.
Do leave some love and feedback below and I will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge20 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Have a fabulous Day!