Hello Crafty peeps!
This is Konica and I am back at craftyscrappers blog today on behalf of all our Talented and hardworking DTs, with their fabulous inspiration projects which is based on,
“LOVE IS IN THE AIR” theme to inspire you all with the current challenge.
You can create Cards, layouts, a journal page, Canvases, interactive/3D cards,
mixed media, altered art, Flower Crafts …anything crafty,With the colors of love in it!
But keep in mind, Craftyscrappers products as focus.
- Last date of submission is 27th FEBRUARY,2018
To win the amazing goodie bags !
We hope you will get inspired and participate in our CURRENT CHALLENGE.
So here are the Inspirations By our DTs:
GORGEOUS LOVE CARD By DT Member
For this months challenge inspiration i have created a simple card.
- I took a piece of cardstock approximately measuring 2.5″x4.5″.
- Placed the heart stencil over it and distressed through it using Scattered straw distress ink.
- Shifted the stencil slightly vertically and horizontally and distressed using Peacock feathers distress ink.
- Stamped the sentiment, “you are beautiful to me” from Craftyscrappers stamp set,” Tale as old as time“.
- Stamped the image, colored with zig markers and fussy cut the image.
- Mounted over the tag using foam adhesive.
- Punched a hole and tied a blue and yellow satin ribbons.
BEAUTIFUL MONOCHROMATIC LOVE CARD By DT Member
For this months challenge inspiration i have created a simple Black and white card/Monochromatic card with a tint of color to it.
- Using my Misti I stamped the image in jet Black Archival ink on a Bielo white CardStock.
- Die cut a heart and used it as a stencil.
- Used craftyscrappers stamp set, “Forever Yours”.
- Covered the image by placing the heart and using Craftyscrappers Damask stencil applied the Distress Inks in two tones of Hickery smoke.
- Drew a heart shape now with a black watercolor pencil.
- Watercolored the image with Zig brush colors in a monochromatic look.
- Now created a ground with tiny pink grass.
- The sentiment is from the same stamp set and is heat embossed on a tiny black flag strip in Opaque bright white embossing powder and popped it up.
EMBOSSED BACKGROUND LOVE CARD By DT Member
For this months challenge inspiration i have created a simple Embossed background card.
- I took a brown cardstock folded it to create A2 size.
- Using Craftyscrappers Hearts stencil and Texture paste, stenciled to create a clean background.
- Stamped the stamp set, “ Be mine”, colored it and fuzzy cut it.
- I also stamped the sentiment,” BE mine” from the same stamp set onto the colored heart.
- Adhered the colored stamp onto the embossed background using double side tape.
- Adhered all the pieces together onto the card base.
- Lastly added some heart accents and completed the card.
STUNNING MIXED MEDIA LOVE FRAME By DT Member
For this months challenge inspiration i have created a Mixed media love frame.
- First i have taken a 10 inch circle shaped MDF board, and prime it using gesso.
- I used MDF photo frame with word LOVE and steampunk gears of different shapes & sizes, and then glue them to form a random composition.
- After everything dried completely, i added resin Victorian frame and cute little angel cupid, i also added paper flowers,Added micro beads, and later cover entire project with gesso.
- I started coloring using Craftyscrappers “Shimmer sprays” named Juicy watermelon and Sweet sunshine.
- Once dried, I painted the letter LOVE and cupid using Craftyscrappers pearl finish shimmer paint–Dreamy Daffodils and gold touch shimmer paint– Tasty Cranberries and used black paint to give depth to the project.
- Added pearls and paint them using gold touch acrylic paint “ Tasty cranberries” , also splattered this color a bit and thus finished my project.
CUTE STENCILED BACKGROUND LOVE CARD By DT Member
For this months challenge inspiration i have created a Cute stenciled background card.
- I have used Craftyscrappers February released stencil- XOXO
with distress inks and created a background.
- The girl image and the sentiment is from Craftyscrappers stamp set-” JUST A NOTE“.
- I have stamped the images from the stamp set on separate sheet and then hand colored with zig pens.
- I did fussy cutting to the girl image.
- Lastly have attached the girl image and the sentiment with the help of double sided tape.
- i have also used some cup sequins to embellish the card.
So that’s all for today! We hope you’re inspired!
Do leave some love and feedback below and we will be back soon for more inspirations!
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges,(details at the beginning of the post!)
You can participate via mr.linky (at the end of the challenge post)or via facebook,Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrappers challenge20 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Watch out for more in the coming month and enter your creations through the link at the beginning of the post, that will take you to the challenge entry.